In addition to being a provider of people, The BAG also is capable of the provision of Professional Services.
The team is comprised of professionals with extensive experience in the information technology sector that encompasses enterprise, server and client computing platforms. This experience includes Enterprise Integration, Enterprise Architecture, Systems Development and Project/Program Management.
The BAG has a wealth of knowledge and experience in building scalable and robust business solutions that capitalise on advances in technology infrastructure and network bandwidth. Strategic alliances also extend our capability, reach and value added services to our Clients.
As our catch-phrase suggests, we provide Professional Services and Consulting to “Enable Business Agility” for our Clients, enabling them to achieve their business goals through best of breed technology, best practice development & implementation, in a cost effective and efficient manner.
Key Practices within the business are:
- Architecture, EAI and SOA Consulting;
- Mainframe Shared Skills Service; and
- Agile Application Development & Delivery.
The BAG endeavours to understand the domain, business and technical drivers in order to ensure its development projects improve the time-to-market window demanded by business users for the chosen delivery platform. We have expertise in cross-platform SDLC (eg. Cobol, CICS, Java, J2EE, MS.Net, Web Services, SOA and Messaging, to name a few) and strive to offer clients:
- Technical leadership and mentoring;
- Bespoke business system development and delivery;
- Build and deploy development teams consisting of balanced resources;
- Development on-site, off-site (locally) or a combination that makes commercial sense;
- Willingness to align with client objectives, including the transfer of skills for ongoing support of the environment; and
- Flexible commercial arrangements allowing for delivery options to suit client needs and budgets.
The BAG feels this approach offers clients a balance of success, return, incentive and flexibility in any commercial arrangement.
Through The BAG’s broader provisioning capabilities we can usually mobilise personnel at short notice to satisfy specific customer needs. We are also aware that an organisation of our size will “sink or swim” based on the performance of its personnel and as such we have developed a support model where our professional personnel can call on a high level of technical and professional expertise to address issues which may arise during the delivery of a complex engagement. This approach ensures that our customers always receive the outcome which was expected and for which we are committed to deliver.